Friday, December 29, 2017

Once upon a time....

...well that is how most of these fairy tales start. But this one is quiet different. 

“What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.” William Shakespeare 

And Romeo sighs: “Oh, I am fortune's fool!”

Oh wait I did say this story is a little different than the ever so tragic story of Romeo and Juliet, because this story started when Greg aka Romeo decided to gamble all the lindens we had...


This was not just any lindens we saved, these were for our upcoming gacha honeymoon trip. It all started out good and it looked as if he was winning but he got a little greedy and bet the entire stack. Then before he knew it....GONE...is was all gone.

“You are a lover. Borrow Cupid's wings
and soar with them above a common bound.” 


“Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.” 

So guess what: My back hurts and I have a headache, Juliet aka Anjelikka says in one long sigh.

...and Romeo explains: "My back hurts too and I have work tomorrow...fair well my love until I smell the sweet rose again."

Sigh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment