Saturday, October 7, 2017

Wild Thing!!!

 "Besides love and sympathy, animals exhibit other qualities connected with the social instincts which in us would be called moral." ― Charles Darwin


Yes, Greg, I found this little crow outside. It must have fallen out of a nest somewhere. Can I keep it?

I know Greg hears this so many times from me when I come home with another creature, but I can't help it. This little thing is sooo cute. I named him Carl.

I know, I know, but still, I cannot help it. these animals are all so cute. I also adopted furries along the way and other fine creatures.

Shhhh, if you are really quiet, I can sneak you in the house and put you in that Alabama room. Shhhh!!!

Animals are like little angels sent to earth to teach us how to love. They don't get angry or play silly games. They are always there for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment