Saturday, September 2, 2017

Totally 80s Club

"A warm cozy club where 80's music reigns all the time! Chat with the DJs, staff and other fans of the 80s music in this fun club filled with dancing and other activities."

One thing for sure coming here will be an adventure because the people are unique and they love the 80s.
Totally 80s Club.

I am happy to announce that I have a regular set there every Saturday from 8-10PM SLT. Why not stop by and check it out.

The people are friendly and yes like I mentioned unique. You never know who will join the Conga line. It could be an angel, a horse, fox or the fluffy Super Baar, well even Greg joined this line. (Maybe I need to worry a little about him.)

Hope to see you there:
Saturday
8-10 PM SLT
Totally 80s

Yes, I do play requests, so bring them with you. The Club is usually very full so squeeze yourself in, we will make room.

No comments:

Post a Comment