Saturday, May 20, 2017

The Girl Code



Really? Whoever thought of the Girl Code is a total moron. I think it was the mega bitch of all who created it.At least that is what I think. I saw a few that made some sense but the rest of those rules are not and nope I am not gonna follow them. Bad enough there are Moron guys and now you want me to listen to a mega bitch. Do these rules even apply in Second Life? 

I suppose we have to establish the rules first so we can judge them for ourselves. Here is what I found and some of these are ridiculous:

3) If you just met a guy and know absolutely nothing about him, but need to refer to him during 'girl talk' you use one example of who he is, something he has, or what he does, and he becomes... that guy.
(Ex. "The Camaro guy", "The Trainer dude", "The Four a.m. in the Taxi Guy") 

Would he not have a name?

5) You are never in any case to date a friends ex or a guy who she was really into.
Exception: If he's one of those guys who every girl likes.
 

You mean never ever? Ya right.

8) No girl is to ever hang out with the boyfriend of a friend without the friend present. If permission to is granted there should be at least 3 other people with you. 
I already know some girls in SL who broke that rule...lol

10) No girl shall wear the same outfit or perfume as a friend is they will knowingly be in the same place. 
But what if it was on sale?

You want to read them up go ahead and see the Official Girl Code Guide

I got to have a drink after all that nonsense...have a great one but do tell me what you think of the girl code in the comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment