Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day :)

I can't even thank all those who came and joined us at the Basement Club enough. DJ Riker performed a stunning set with music you may not hear everywhere. It was full of energy and trivia. I know everybody who came had a wonderful time.

We are so lucky to have him now on our team...don't miss him. Friday Nights 7-9 PM SLT. Trust me you will not regret it.

DJ Riker is no newcomer to Second Life or Djing, he has done this for 10 plus years in both worlds. His experience most definitely shows. He also has a great voice...the DJ radio voice you cannot turn down. I really feel I found a four-leaf clover. Thanks Dani for the suggestion :)




Thank you, Riker for doing a super great job. Thank you to everybody who came, there were so many of you I could not even count them all, but know that we love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment