Friday, July 10, 2015

Wedding part 1: The Bride is getting ready

The day has arrived and it is our wedding day. I will break this into 5 separate posts because of all the pictures. 

Wedding part 1: The Bride getting ready
Wedding part 2: The Groom and the Wedding Party
Wedding part 3: The Ceremony
Wedding part 4: The Reception
Wedding part 5 : The Honeymoon

I was so blessed to have several people take pictures at the wedding. 

Ok, so here I am July 10, 2015 at 4:31 PM sitting in our bedroom as I wait to get ready and put on my bridal gown. I have an hour and a half and I am getting a little nervous just about now.



I am so very thankful for Zeekeee because he is such a great guy. I am lucky we found each other.


picture by Kylie
picture taken by Desi





































I hope he likes my dress. It took a long time to find the right one and the bouquet. The jewelry were a gift from Zeekeee.

OK..here we go...
I am ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment