Saturday, April 18, 2015

Roundtrip from Prata Airport to Second Norway Lufthavn, part 1

I would first recommend a good pilot because Prata Airport is located in the deep rain forest. 
"you'll find a dirt runway nearly overtaken by cliffs and trees. You will be able to enjoy beautiful scenery, mini golf, horseback riding, even river kayaking. Flying lessons offered every Saturday to anyone interested in learning how to fly and about the aviation community!"

I trusted my Avi-life to Herr Kranfel who gave me a sample helicopter ride over the airport and rain forest.

I was trying to negotiate the price for this flight at the Rainforest Vacation Restaurant to the Second Norway Lufthavn with some "footsies" .


But I had to use a bit more savaged approach. After all this is the jungle out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment