Friday, January 16, 2015

If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down!

"What if I fall?" " Oh darling, what if you fly?"

Now, before you strap yourself into one of these fine machines, know that only practice makes perfect.

My first experience was not that glamorous. I wanted to badly take off and fly the skies in Second Life and landed nose first into the deep water at Blake Sea.

I was spinning out of control on the other attempts and there was no time to look at maps or chat or anything. You are out there in control and you lose control as quickly as you take off. I am not sure why people have to set the security orbs over their lands. Get real residents who would steal your stuff here? Let us fly.
Needless to say I ended up in a sky-dome and it took awhile to get out of the mess. I hope I did not leave any damage.

Vauhn seems to have better control over this jet and I must admit I am a better navigator than a pilot.
We will get this, I am learning...and then watch out. 


Don't forget to bring a parachute!

No comments:

Post a Comment